“If you feel like there’s something out there that you’re supposed to be doing, if you have passion for it then stop wishing and just do it.” —Wanda Sykes
If you ask a man, woman, boys, girls, on the street this simple question, what do you want out of life?
They would have so many answers to give, I want to travel round the world, make huge money, built a mansion, do this, do that.
But the reality is Are they doing those things, Do they follow their mind, Intuition or being drown by the opinions of parents, environment, or even stopped by their fear.
Yes, fear can make us to give up on our dream, because to find a job is easy but to follow your passion and make it a success is hard, even tougher and it’s the game for the courageous.
Those who can give up on everything just to follow their dream are qualified to make it a success.
Many times, when we look at the great task ahead of us we get scared, and we thought we can’t overcome those hurdles that surrounds them.
To get what you want the fire in you must be hot enough to burn all obstacles in.
Your parent, environment, friend might want you to do a specific work, while you want to do something else, it’s your job to convince them that you have what it takes to follow your instinct, because it is only you who knows what arouses your interest daily, it’s you who see the vision for your life.
No one can divine how success looks like to you, it is you who would define the success you want for yourself.
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. Confucius
Are you in that job because it helps you to get money quicker and paid the bill but it won’t make you to be fulfilled. it’s doing what you love that makes life enthusiast to live.
Having huge amount of money doesn’t guarantee a happy life, there are so many people that are rich and yet not happy, while some have little and they are the happiest people on the planet. it’s by doing what got your energy pop up that make one a fulfilled person.
“Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart. … Stay hungry. Stay foolish.” – Steve Job.
You have limited time on earth, why not spend those times well. There is no specific time, date, month or even year to start pursing your passion for life, the only time is NOW.
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
– Mae West
Here are reasons not following your passion could be the greatest mistake of your life.
1. Feeling of not fully accomplished: Despite achieving so much in life(I.e building a nice home, having a good car and other good things of life, something inside of you would still be telling you !hey guy this isn’t enough, you can do more than that and also an itch feeling of being in a wrong path.
2. Envy and jealous of others: When you fail to follow your passion, it can make you to envy those who had followed their dream, because everything will be quite easy, not that they wouldn’t experienced down side of life but they have the courage to handle it, has long as they are doing what they like, nothing to worry about, and it seems like every good things of life are all theirs.
3. Life got bored: Doing the work we don’t like everyday, Make life got bored and make us feel stuck.
It is by doing what we love that re-energize our strength.
Many times in my life, Life got bored and everything got stuck, because I wasn’t doing what resonates me daily, many times have wept like a baby, dying and questioning myself daily, why my life is it the way it was?
The answer I could get is by doing what i love the most daily. That’s what could bring the liveliness out of life. Individual has his or her calling in life. Not finding yours is like meddling in other people’s business while neglecting yours.
4. Blaming others for your misfortune: Those who play the blame game (blame the government, their boss, the economy, their parent,) are those who have neglected their passion and looking for someone to put all the blame upon.
Because they cannot take the blame for not taking full responsibility for their actions.
Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” —Farrah Gray
it make one to focus on the negative side of life, like;
- Outrage and disturbance rush to ascend in you, yet there is no genuine clarification with reference to why.
- There is no joy in coming back to the work put for quite a while work.
- Work is a thoughtless procedure ailing in any type of jolts.
- You begin work and can hardly wait for the day to end. Would you be able to be timing joy on and off while at work?
- Loving your way of life just starts toward the finish of the week when you have days off.
- Too focus on the hard part of the job. Not finding reasons to love your work.
You can see, not following one’s passion could be a devastating experience, it’s now you gather your strength and let go of every excuses that are stopping you, it’s better to fail trying than to succeed not trying.
Thanks for reading Reasons not following your passion could be the most devasting experience of your life. Which one resonates you the most? Share your opinion in the comments section below.