Wow! One of the most 100 influential men In America, Dale Carnegie; he has helped many people to achieve the life they have dream of, his word have heal many soul and bring hope to them.
really love his story, “how he stayed on the farm and commuted on horseback three miles to college each day. At home, he milked the cows, cut the wood, feed the hogs, and studied his Latin verbs by the light of a coal-oil until his eyes blurred and he began to nod“.
but he never give up is
great dream and he eventually fulfilled his dream.
He is a motivational writer and public speaker. He specialized in helping people in overcoming fear, worry, happiness, public speaking trauma, dealing with people, success in business and others.
He has writing many books that have rock the town in the 90’s. Even till date, well incase you won’t to win friends, influence people and sale more you can download his book How to win friends and influence people.
You would find his quote amazing that would change your life.
Here are carefully picked out of his quotes.
1. If you want to conquer fear, don’t sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. Dale Carnegie
2. Happiness doesn’t depend on any external conditions, it is governed by our mental attitude. Dale Carnegie
3. One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today. Dale Carnegie
4. The successful man will profit from his mistakes and try again in a different way. Dale Carnegie
5. It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about. Dale Carnegie
6. You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you. Dale Carnegie
7. When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but creatures of emotion. Dale Carnegie
8. There are always three speeches, for every one you actually gave. The one you practiced, the one you gave, and the one you wish you gave. Dale Carnegie
9. There are four ways, and only four ways, in which we have contact with the world. We are evaluated and classified by these four contacts: what we do, how we look, what we say, and how we say it. Dale Carnegie
10. The essence of all art is to have pleasure in giving pleasure. Dale Carnegie
11. If you believe in what you are doing, then let nothing hold you up in your work. Much of the best work of the world has been done against seeming impossibilities. The thing is to get the work done. Dale Carnegie
12. Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success. Dale Carnegie
13. Remember happiness doesn’t depend upon who you are or what you have; it depends solely on what you think. Dale Carnegie
14. The royal road to a man’s heart is to talk to him about the things he treasures most. Dale Carnegie
15. You can conquer almost any fear if you will only make up your mind to do so. For remember, fear doesn’t exist anywhere except in the mind. Dale Carnegie
16. Applause is a receipt, not a bill. Dale Carnegie Wisdom, Applause, Bill We all have possibilities we don’t know about. We can do things we don’t even dream we can do. Dale Carnegie
17. First ask yourself: What is the worst that can happen? Then prepare to accept it. Then proceed to improve on the worst. Dale Carnegie
18. Flaming enthusiasm, backed up by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success. Dale Carnegie
19. You can close more business in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get people interested in you. Dale Carnegie
20. Instead of worrying about what people say of you, why not spend time trying to accomplish something they will admire. Dale Carnegie
21. Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare. Dale Carnegie
22. When fate hands you a lemon, make lemonade. Dale Carnegie
23. Do the thing you fear to do and keep on doing it… that is the quickest and surest way ever yet discovered to conquer fear. Dale Carnegie
24. Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed. Dale Carnegie
25. There is only one way… to get anybody to do anything. And that is by making the other person want to do it. Dale Carnegie
Here are 25 Dale Carnegie quotes. Which one arouse you? Drop your comment below to share your opinion and also be social by sharing this article on social media, someone might be waiting for these quote.